This is a little something Master Bassist wrote today out of boredom.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is a little something Master Bassist wrote today out of boredom.

Post  Master Bassist on 10/25/2009, 18:55

Lego’s + robotics = Lego robotics. Pepsi can + snare drum = absolutely nothing relevant what so ever. My upper back hurts. I just got a text message on my Samsung Rant from Sprint. Ben has Air1 playing. Mr. Bower is designing Mrs. Bower’s office, I believe. I am writing randomness that is happening around me – in case you have not yet figured that out, but you probably have, have you not?

Paragraph Roman numeral II: This is all I have to write in Paragraph Roman numeral II.

On to 3! Well, since I do not seem to have anything of major importance in Paragraph Roman numeral II, I – of course – do not have anything to write in 3.

If you have not figured it out yet, Einstein, I am writing about what, and how, not to write.

My summary is that, by logical reasoning, no one – repeat no one – should write a story in the format I have displayed in this short write. Do NOT write about absolutely nothing. Although, logically thinking, it is completely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to write about absolutely nothing. If someone writes, they are writing about something.

Thank you for taking time out of your precious life to read this pointless piece of literature, and have a wonderful tomorrow!

Last edited by Master Bassist on 10/25/2009, 19:17; edited 2 times in total

Master Bassist

A6 Standard
Sector 2

BARC

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a little something Master Bassist wrote today out of boredom.

Post  Master Bassist on 10/25/2009, 18:55

Feel free to leave a comment.

Master Bassist

A6 Standard
Sector 2

BARC

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 10/25/2009, 19:19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC WIN! You masterfully used many words to really say nothing at all. Looks like you are all set up for a career as a news anchor.......or politics. Razz

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 10/25/2009, 20:50

Just wanted to fill in what's happening?

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 10/26/2009, 10:32

Cpt. Crinkle wrote:Just wanted to fill in what's happening?

Pretty much yeah, reporting his surroundings for no real reason. Razz

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 10/29/2009, 00:22

That's MY pepsi can! He's a star! I knew he had that potential in him! *sniff* I'm so proud! tongue
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 10/29/2009, 21:50

ok Cough*off topic*cough

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 10/29/2009, 21:52

Cpt. Crinkle wrote:ok Cough*off topic*cough

Eh, it's kinda okay, cuz his can WAS in the letter. Wink Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 10/29/2009, 23:15

Are you %€*$@^# kidding me Peter!? What is the freaking topic of this topic anyways? WTF.

I swear, for being 18, there are
some times I think you need to stop being so immature, go get a job, get good grades (so you don't have to rely on the government) and move out. Find the real world.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 10/30/2009, 16:17

PoWn3d_0704 wrote:I swear, for being 18, there are
some times I think you need to stop being so immature, go get a job, get good grades (so you don't have to rely on the government) and move out. Find the real world.

Ummm, a bit harsh much?

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 10/31/2009, 00:52

Possibly, does it matter, it's the truth. (thanks for the headphones back by the way)
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 11/1/2009, 13:12

PoWn3d_0704 wrote:Possibly, does it matter, it's the truth. (thanks for the headphones back by the way)

Sure thing, was wondering when you'd want them back. Razz Oh by the way, I just deleted a bunch of posts in this thread were off topic and were oriented towards and arument that already is taking place in too many threads. NO MORE POSTS THAT ARE COMPLETLY OFF TOPIC AND DIRECTED TOWARDS THAT TOPIC IN HERE! There are already enough threads with it.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 11/1/2009, 23:37

Okay.... how, out of all the topics, could THIS one be off topic?
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 11/2/2009, 11:11

PoWn3d_0704 wrote:Okay.... how, out of all the topics, could THIS one be off topic?

Because it's US, and we're just lame cool like that. Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 11/2/2009, 17:24

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I find THAT on topic. Shocked
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 11/2/2009, 20:10

Well meanwhile hey Ian you should post more.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 11/3/2009, 20:15

Cpt. Crinkle wrote:Well meanwhile hey Ian you should post more.

Yes he deffinetly should.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 11/7/2009, 18:15

Especially as a moderator.
Speaking of which, can I have a list of mods and admins?
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 11/7/2009, 20:08

Ian you should post all over the place rather than just a few places.

Last edited by Cpt. Crinkle on 11/12/2009, 16:16; edited 1 time in total

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Bassist on 11/8/2009, 11:32

astoriabluelegos wrote:
Cpt. Crinkle wrote:Well meanwhile hey Ian you should post more.

Yes he deffinetly should.

I will try. But it will mostly just be in the random stuff section and vehicles/transportation.

Master Bassist

A6 Standard
Sector 2

BARC

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 11/8/2009, 12:11

PoWn3d_0704 wrote:Speaking of which, can I have a list of mods and admins?

Yeah, I'll get one organized for ya.

Master Bassist wrote:I will try. But it will mostly just be in the random stuff section and vehicles/transportation.

That's fine, we're just glad to have you on here. Smile

Last edited by astoriabluelegos on 11/8/2009, 19:02; edited 1 time in total

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 11/8/2009, 13:27

Ian we just want to hear from you more on here. please post!

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 11/9/2009, 11:48

Thankya bennyboy.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 11/9/2009, 16:19

Well a least he makes posts that acually work. They so far are better than my record.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 11/9/2009, 23:04

I completely agree crinkie. Razz
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top