Gun Control

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gun Control

Post  0001 on 2/8/2010, 10:56

Haha well phasers are possible, they are Ion cannons basically. However the power source required to make on work, would be far larger then anyone could possibly transport. Laughing

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/18/2010, 11:42

Hey Ben... why is it a risk to carry a gun? what if God has a plan to let some dude kill you with your own gun? What risk is that?
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 2/18/2010, 12:01

astoriabluelegos wrote:Yeah that's true, which means I will be carrying a gun. But a gun is really just a tool, it's up to the user to decide how it's used. I'd preffer not to carry one, as I'm not too keen on actually using a weapon in a real life scenario for a couple of reasons. (i)Guns are more often lethal then not, that's my biggest problem with them, I'm a big supporter of non-lethal stun weapons, since in my opinion, we are only human, and therefore should not judge who may live, and who may die, that's God's territory. (ii) Guns can be stolen and used against you, I'm not afraid of death in anyway, but I still think it's not a good idea to take risks. But I will still carry one, because that's what law enforcement does.

You're exactly right, it's just a tool. If you've ever read the book Shane (I read it last year for school), Shane explains just that: a gun is a tool: it's only as good or as bad as the person carrying it.
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/18/2010, 15:27

PoWn3d_0704 wrote:Hey Ben... why is it a risk to carry a gun? what if God has a plan to let some dude kill you with your own gun? What risk is that?

Hmmm that's true and a good point, and it very well could be, impossible to tell for sure.

@80-0, precisely. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/18/2010, 21:21

I want a bullet proof music stand.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/18/2010, 21:47

That is such a good idea!!!!
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/19/2010, 11:32

You would only need that to hide behind after the mainstream population starts shooting at your SUCKISH performance.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/19/2010, 12:15

A tad harsh-much Powned? Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/19/2010, 18:24

No, not at all.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/20/2010, 21:35

Before you say anything Powned I can play many instruments and you can play some guitar. And I can also keep a beat and read music I would think yourself over.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/20/2010, 23:02

But he already said something....
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/21/2010, 14:20

He's already forgiven.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/21/2010, 20:07

Didn't ask for forgivness.

So... Because you can play multiple instruments and read music.. You think your better than me. Way to go against everyting you preach here crinkle. You let yourself fall into selfish thoughts. WHAT NOW? Huh? Think about it.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/21/2010, 23:20

Ummm last time I checked WE'RE ALL HUMAN! At least I think you are anyways, not really sure.... Laughing But guys, do you ALWAYS have to be at each others throats?

Crinkle: You're all around a nice guy, your kind hearted, loyal, and most important all for God.

PoWn3D: You're very smart, witty, and lots of fun to be around, plus you always are up to date on the latest gadgets and gizmos.

My point being, you BOTH have your strengths and your weeknesses, but you guys can get along you know, does it really matter who is better? How do you even define 'better' because you are different you are unique, and cannot be compared because you are each your own individual person. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top