Gun Control

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gun Control

Post  Jedi Joe on 1/21/2010, 19:33

astoriabluelegos wrote:Because it totally ignores the fact that guns ARE dangerous, and really uncomparable to those things, and guns are so often not used responsibly. Wink

It's a joke. And theres a reason you need to have a license to own a gun... Wink

I'm sorry if I'm taking this too seriously, but some of my good friends are hunters and it would tick me off if they had to get rid of their guns because of the stupid government ignoring the rules.
Jedi Joe
Skyologist

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/21/2010, 19:38

Well technically we're only talking about automatic weapons, which you generally don't use to hunt. Razz But yeah, I get your point.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/21/2010, 21:31

Well we don't truly need to have guns there is still other weapons. Knives, swords, bows, crossbows, ninja stars etc...

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi Joe on 1/21/2010, 21:42

Cpt. Crinkle wrote:Well we don't truly need to have guns there is still other weapons. Knives, swords, bows, crossbows, ninja stars etc...

Yea, who cares about the modern era? I much prefer jumping around like a ninja/native American/samurai and throwing Chinese stars at them...

Rolling Eyes
Jedi Joe
Skyologist

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/21/2010, 21:46

^Uh-yeah duh. Actually you gotta admit, that is WAY cooler then just shooting them. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 1/22/2010, 18:50

No. Just....No.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi Joe on 1/22/2010, 19:12

I agree. You people are creepy... Razz
Jedi Joe
Skyologist

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/23/2010, 10:19

Thanks. tongue But yeah anyone can shoot someone, it takes skill, style, and discipline to take someone down with a sword. Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/23/2010, 16:22

You don't need any weapons at all so guns is just another thing you don't need. I am trying to give you an argument. We really don't need guns the second amendment was placed because the founding fathers thought we would have a revolution every 20 years. We don't need guns all guns do is cause paranoia.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/23/2010, 22:19

I would disagree. The 2nd amendment is one of the MOST important amendments of the constitution. Because what if the government turns against us, what if the politicians decide to change the democratic system, to not be democratic. It's happened many times in governments. And without guns, or the rights to use them, the people would be powerless against an oppression that they have no say in. Government is a series of checks and balances, to make sure power does not get misused, and absolute power does not rest in the hands of one. The 2nd Amendment, among other things, is a check to balance the power of the government, and assure it remains for the people, by the people. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 1/24/2010, 01:04

True. America was founded on the gun, and jsuk crinky, I'm going to rob your house one day JUST to prove this point.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/24/2010, 11:43

Eh it doesn't really matter, he's not big on material posessions anyway. And really, neither should we be. But that's not the point. The point is, guns have their place, but we do need to do something about how much they are used for crime.

Last edited by astoriabluelegos on 1/26/2010, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/25/2010, 20:39

Well Powned when you do I'll put my knock you out with something. And we do have a shotgun.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/26/2010, 18:41

Hey hey wow, what about the whole: "If he steals the shirt off your back, give him your cloak as well" thing? Wink

Last edited by astoriabluelegos on 1/26/2010, 23:29; edited 1 time in total

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/26/2010, 22:06

Well that would be the thing to do.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/26/2010, 23:30

There ya go. And woah, what an odd change of roles just then, I almost never quote scripture... Shocked

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/27/2010, 16:25

Well we still have no need for guns. Guns just provide problems since criminals can easily get their hands on them since so many people have guns. Terrorists could just seize weapons from private citizens and attack us. So really guns cause plenty of problems with gangs too.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/27/2010, 21:31

Yes they do have their problems. But I think like anything, they have their upsides and their downsides.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 1/28/2010, 18:23

Wow... this whole spheel... and you have a shotty. You would knock me out? with what? i can hit you from 300 yards away....
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/28/2010, 21:34

First you find me and then you can get me but you would have to come inside and be filled with bird shot.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/28/2010, 22:33

Umm guys? Fist of all, is this a good conversation to be having, second of all, Crinkle do you think this is really the Christian approach to this issue? Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 1/28/2010, 23:08

Whatever.... I'll just snap the good old thermal scope on my Barrett fiddy cal and blow your brains out from china.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/28/2010, 23:15

If that was directed at anyone else but one of our officers, I'd have to say that you would have won this thread. Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 1/29/2010, 18:07

No... you dont understand.... i JUST DID win this thread....

Dont make me drive ALLL the way to Utah just to hit you too.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/30/2010, 11:08

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Beret .50 cal, best gun EVER. Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top