PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Re: Overpopulation

Post  80-0 on 1/30/2010, 15:09

Simply put: there's no such thing as overpopulation.

If you think this planet will be destroyed by our own actions, you severely underestimate the power and control God has over this planet. Yeah, yeah, tell me God isn't always the answer.

Seriously: overpopulation started with the eugenics movement if I remember correctly which had to do with Hitler trying to have the government take over eugenics and allow the government to decide who lives and who dies BASED ENTIRELY ON RACE, RELIGION, AND SOCIAL STATUS.

Then Margaret Sanger came along and did some useless BS that I can't remember, and then we got abortion.
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/30/2010, 19:10

I bet there is a system of checks and balances, IE. disease, disasters, etc... although sad, they do keep the population in a general state of control. But I would say in general, the population is on the uprise.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/31/2010, 09:03

Do you realize Bush added a lot of that debt after Clinton created a surplus. And recently Obama enacted a spending freeze to put more money toward paying our debt back.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 1/31/2010, 09:10

Cpt. Crinkle wrote:Do you realize Bush added a lot of that debt after Clinton created a surplus. And recently Obama enacted a spending freeze to put more money toward paying our debt back.

Do you realize Bush was just a nice guy who did what the Democratically-controlled Congress wanted and passed huge spending bills? Do you realize that Obama passed a huge stimulus package just like the one Bush passed? And then discussed passing another? Or is does this little 'spending freeze' earn him your forgiveness?
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/31/2010, 09:15

Am I the only liberal on this site? You should all be brainwashed and join me. And as a comeback Bush started 2 wars and Cheney shot someone good achievements for president and vice president.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 1/31/2010, 09:17

Shot someone by accident who didn't die from the wounds. There, it isn't all that bad is it? Rolling Eyes

Yes, maybe you are the only one. But don't feel left out! Stand up and TELL US TO OUR FACE HOW WRONG WE ARE (just like I do! Razz )!
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 1/31/2010, 17:51

Seriously: overpopulation started with the eugenics movement if I remember correctly which had to do with Hitler trying to have the government take over eugenics and allow the government to decide who lives and who dies BASED ENTIRELY ON RACE, RELIGION, AND SOCIAL STATUS.

What confused individual told you that sentence?

Hitler was trying to perfect the Aryan race via eugenics. That has nothing to do with overpopulation.
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 1/31/2010, 17:56

Sgt Angry Egg wrote:

What confused individual told you that sentence?

Hitler was trying to perfect the Aryan race via eugenics. That has nothing to do with overpopulation.

I'm pointing out the evil of eugenics, not saying that Hitler was trying to combat overpopulation. He was using eugenics to get what he wanted. Ya'll are saying eugenics is the way OUT of this supposed overpopulation, and I'm saying eugenics is evil and must be DESTROYED WITH FIRE. Smile
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 1/31/2010, 18:09

Hmm. My better judgment tells me we should probably make another thread for a discussion on eugenics.

But, just to get it going: Hitler combed his hair. Does that make combed hair evil?

Actually, according to Godwin's law, the eugenics discussion is already over.
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 1/31/2010, 18:11

I comb my hair. Sad
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 1/31/2010, 18:12

Crap, so do I!
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 1/31/2010, 18:14

WE'RE ALL NAZIS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!111!1!!1!
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 1/31/2010, 20:12

Oh geezo.. You know who else combed their hair? Jesus.
Lol. & he was around before Hitler, so chill out.
Ya'll arent Nazis.. Hahaha.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/31/2010, 22:59

I wouldn't say that, have you ever seen these people? Shocked J/K Razz

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/1/2010, 22:52

I don't comb my hair... I'd need a pickax.

Oh... Wow... We are talking about overpopulation... And boom. God. Yes I do think I will tell you that 'God' is not the answer to every %#$&in question.
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/1/2010, 22:54

Actually, yes, God is The Answer to every single question and if you don't think so I'd like to know what planet you're from
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/1/2010, 23:04

I'm from planet 'welcome to f%#&ing reality'
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/1/2010, 23:07

That is reality. If only you could look past you're pride and selfishness and humble yourself would you realize that God has complete of you're life and everyone else too.
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/1/2010, 23:11

He has complete control? Of my life?

Right. Look around. Look a all the pregnate 11 year old girls. Look at all the rape victems, look at all of the people who cause harm or are affected by it. Look around. One hell of a job God is doing of controling things huh?
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/1/2010, 23:19

Thats exactly what I mean by nothing makes freaking sense. Why are some things so incredibly horrible?
Its the devil, its the un-following human beings fault.. Fault is just pointed at everything.
God controls everything.. Does he favor people? Cause I thought he loved everyone or something..?
There's so much complete crap going on in the world that I dont understand.. I dont understand... -_-
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/1/2010, 23:24

Take my approch and just... Stop. Honestly... If it were true, or honest, it'd make sense.... And does it make sense?
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi Joe on 2/2/2010, 04:25

How can God protect you if you don't follow Him? Would you devote your life to protect someone who curses and ignores you?
Jedi Joe
Skyologist

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 2/2/2010, 06:25

PoWn3d_0704 wrote:He has complete control? Of my life?

Right. Look around. Look a all the pregnate 11 year old girls. Look at all the rape victems, look at all of the people who cause harm or are affected by it. Look around. One hell of a job God is doing of controling things huh?

HELLOOOOOOOOOO: FREE WILL? Did we forget FREE WILL? If for some reason you took a machine gun and rampaged through the Vatican killing innocent priests and religious everywhere, you would be using your free will.

HOWEVER: If you LET God act through you, i.e. surrender to his will, then you are allowing God, who knows what is best for you, to control, in a little way, your life.
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/2/2010, 15:54

80-0 got to it before I did. No God does not control everything, because of FREE WILL. He WILL step in ONLY IF WE ASK HIM. That's why all this bad stuff happens, because we ignore God and think we can handle it all ourselves. but God has to be ASKED to intervene in our lives, it's not automatic. You keep forgetting that.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: