Relationships and Love

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Relationships and Love

Post  PoWn3d_0704 on 2/3/2010, 13:51

If different approaches worked.... everyone would be using them. HOWEVER...
PoWn3d_0704
The Voice of Insanity

E1 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/3/2010, 16:54

Just simply take time with relationships. Take them slowly otherwise you won't get past the infatuation stage easily.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 2/3/2010, 20:09

I think the key to a good relationship is to have a good relationship. If it isn't a good relationship, then go get a good relationship.
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/3/2010, 20:28

@Egg, oh my gosh, EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! Smile
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/3/2010, 22:15

Alright, it's obvious re-reading my original post, I came across totally wrong. Okay first off, let me say that dating is not immoral, nor is it wrong. BUT I still am steadfast that God MUST be a part of the picture. Otherwise dating is much more hit and miss. When we do things without consulting God, we run a mich higher risk of failure. And yeah, I agree to what Egg stated.

But I'm much different than most people, to me love and relationships are very important, and deep. I only ever want 1 girl. I don't need any more then that, and don't want/can't handle anymore. So to do that, I gotta rely on God, because statistically it'd be impossible. But because I never can know which one will be the one (or even if there is a one) I can't just site here, I need to keep an open mind, and a lookout at events that take place in my life. I've heard from others taken this approach that somehow you just know when you see her, so I'm kinda banking on that. And at the same time, I'm finding out info about girls that strike my fancy, becoming friends, getting info, etc... Just kinda waiting and watching. And if something comes up, well then I'll decide what to do then. But for me girls arn't like the most important thing in my life, they're nice and all, but I do have a lot to do otherwise. So if you're into dating, that's fine. BUT if you want a serius relationship, one that lasts, and one that's full, you gotta consult God, and of course ACT and DO what he "hints" at. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/4/2010, 08:25

Sgt Angry Egg wrote:I think the key to a good relationship is to have a good relationship. If it isn't a good relationship, then go get a good relationship.

THIS IS A REVELATION!!!!

And Ben I'm gonna say that's where I'm at too...
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 2/4/2010, 14:42

I know, I'm a genius.
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/4/2010, 16:10

Well you are Egg after all, and pointing out the obvious that we've all totally missed, is kind of what you do. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/4/2010, 19:26

Egg good conclusion.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 18:24

Some good advice I got on this topic today.. I thought I'd share it...
Someone told me that when you want to find somebody.. Dont make it your life to find them... Otherwise, you'll find yourself desperate.. & Feeling alone. You have a whole life to find the one person... If you just live life with that "Will it be today?" thought in the back of your mind, but still live your life.. It actually will just come to you.
I think this is correct because its like when you're excited to do something.. Every time you look at the clock, it seems like time is going incredibly slow.. But if you are doing something to distract you with the thought in the back of your mind.. Then time goes fast (or it seems to..).
Also, I think it has to do with confidence. Confidence is a key factor. If you have confidence & independence.. It will attract people more because they know you can handle it.
What do you think? Am I way off?
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/10/2010, 22:50

Nope, quite right actually. I agree, it's really not that big of a deal for me, I have tway to much to do to worry about dalyce anyways. Razz (Don't know if you were reffering to me or not, but that's my take on it)

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:12

Well.. Actually.. I wasnt really referring to you.. Sorry ABL.
I was actual referring to my aunt. She called me today & talked to me about shtuff.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/10/2010, 23:14

Ah, gotcha. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:15

Yuppp. Smile
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/10/2010, 23:19

I like talks with people you can trust... I assum that you aunt is that way... yes?
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 2/10/2010, 23:56

I agree. It's ok for guys to show their love....for football and beer. Very Happy
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/10/2010, 23:57

ROFL!!!!
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:58

Oh dear.. If every guy were like that.. Geez.. I have no idea what I'd do.. Haha.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:00

They arn't, I can't stand football......or beer. Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/11/2010, 00:02

Kombustion wrote:Oh dear.. If every guy were like that.. Geez.. I have no idea what I'd do.. Haha.

Me either.. and Ben, Football is cool... beer.. not so much
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:03

Is not, what an utter waste of time that sport. And to think what all that MONEY could do for those in need. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:05

Well I like football & all, I mean like, I understand it & I occasionally watch it.
But I mean, if thats all guys were about.. I'd prolly end up bein' one of them crazy cat ladies.. Haha.
& beer is just... Eww...
& ABL, BINGO!!! It could do SOOO much for the needy! They could even use football for that, in that case. Wink
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:07

EXACTLY! That is the primary reason I boycott a lot of sports, because we waste all this money on this stuff which accomplishes nothing, while people all over the world is starving to death. NOT COOL!

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:09

Okay.. But then at the same time.. It gives people a reason to come together & go for something no matter who they are. If you're on the right team, you're A-OK.

Sports do a lot.. But I mean, yes, a lot of that money could do something better...
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 2/11/2010, 00:11

Ben, sell your lazer tag guns, all your legos, and anything else that you have which isn't necessary for survival (and thus exists only for recreational purposes). Then, and only then, can you complain about money people spend on football. That said, I hate football. It's boring to the point of being physically painful. I would rather watch the Twilight movies.
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top