FOR ALL CHRISTIANS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOR ALL CHRISTIANS!

Post  0001 on 1/30/2010, 10:53

One of our members, Choppedliver recently posted this epic, and very very emotional video that EVERYONE should watch:

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Re: FOR ALL CHRISTIANS!

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/30/2010, 16:03

I cannot talk this is one reason I try to pick faith in order to help those around. Jesus is the one and only.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/30/2010, 18:48

Yes, it just makes you speechless doesn't it? Woah it's powerful..... And yeah, same here.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 1/30/2010, 22:03

When I first saw I lost track of time and sat silent for like five minutes
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 1/31/2010, 08:38

I have done that since I watched this video.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 1/31/2010, 17:17

I didn't like it. I've seen videos of this nature before: try to guilt the masses because they haven't converted an atheist.

In today's society, it's almost impossible to meet someone who doesn't know how to become a Christian if they want to. All the atheists I have ever met were either deconverted Christians or agnostics who knew about Christianity, maybe had even been to church a few times, but showed no interest. You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, so the adage goes. If you want to save people, go be a missionary. And yes, if you come across someone who doesn't know how to become a Christian, tell them. All I'm saying is that you're probably not going to meet a Zach who doesn't know anything about Jesus in our religious-pilgrim-founded nation. You're more likely to meet an already converted Christian who is struggling with their faith.
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/31/2010, 18:38

^Very true, but on the other hand, I think this happens a lot more then we might think, especially in todays world. Because talking to someone about the faith will have a lot more effect then them actually searching it out themselves. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top