Emotions

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Emotions

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:23

Yes.. I have a few people who are in the same type of trust-friend-relationship thing..
I'm one of those kind of people where if I dont write down, talk, or just plain out act out what I'm feeling I.. Basically become incapable of doing anything.
I cant just keep my feelings packed in.. It doesnt work.
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/10/2010, 23:26

me too.... I kinda hate it though cuz it's hard to not get mad when something goes wrong and that's something I struggle with alot....
The Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:29

Hmm.. I cant really say I get what you're coming from..
Because I really dont get mad.. I think at times I'm too understanding & forgiving of people.. Or maybe thats a good thing.. Hmm.. I dunno.
I understand it must be hard to not get mad when something goes wrong. It takes time to be able to take things.. In a rational, healthy way.
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/10/2010, 23:36

We are almost on the verge of needing an entirely new thread here for emotion... Laughing I am by nature, fairly un-emotional. I keep what feeling I have pretty much locked away. Occasionally I will share my inner most thoughts with my closest vod, but other then that, I preffer to be as unemotional as possible. I find that emotion clogs my judgment, and retards my function.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:40

Un-emotional? How on earth is that even possible...?
You always have to feel something.. Even feeling nothing is a feeling..
Judgement.. Hmm... I dont know.. & Function.. It can at times do that.. But it only really depends on the feeling itself & whats causing it & how strong it is & how emotionally strong you are.
Like me.. I'm really in tuned to what I feel. Like almost too much. Thus is why I get certain songs stuck in my head at certain times because thats usually what I'm feeling...
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/10/2010, 23:42

Like with emotions I can get really emotional and can get mad... which is wrong and it has a bad affect on the others.. I'm not emotional in the sense of some one who was hurt and some peolpe say i have black blood.... but i can get emotional alot...

Ben you start it... I'll hop on
The Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:44

Black blood.... What do you mean?
& being emotional a lot.. I'm with ya there man.
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/10/2010, 23:49

black blood... like cold not feeling?

Yea but... I'm a guy
The Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/10/2010, 23:50

Choppedliver wrote:
Ben you start it... I'll hop on

Lolwut?
I didn't say I didn't feel, that's impossible. I'm just fairly introverted, meaning I turn it all inwards. That's just how I am.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/10/2010, 23:55

Choppedliver wrote:black blood... like cold not feeling?

Yea but... I'm a guy

Oh.. I see.. Yeah.. I dont remember a time I've ever felt like that actually. "/
& What does that even matter? "I'm a guy" Guys are just as emotional as girls, if not more so.. I dont see why guys always think they have to be big tough men with no feelings.

I know ya'll guys think, Emotional = Chicks, right?
No. No no no... Thats one stereotype I really dislike.. "/

Seriously, you can be emotional a lot & still be a DUDE.
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/10/2010, 23:59

IDK if I've ever seen an overly emotional guy, they all are pretty much "whatever" to stuff, me included. Laughing

Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/11/2010, 00:01

I'm not say that it's bad for guys to have emotions..... I just don't like not having control sometimes

And as for me being "heartless" I just laugh at thing that are.... nasty... like that joker in the Dark Knight or at a small rodent being shot cheers
The Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:01

You guys may think, you arent emotional, you guys just arent verbal with it.
Its all in body language & how they present themselves.
Honestly, I can tell a guy's emotion, just by his face.
Let me tell ya.. They can change with a snap of a finger.
& I dont mean, like facial expressions, but I mean the overall tone of their face & body language.
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:02

Exactly, emotions are great, as long as they are under tight control. Wink

Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:03

Well.. Yeah.. Losing control is quite frightening.. "/

& hey, Joker in that movie was pretty funny. Smile
Cant believe Heath Ledger died though.. Sad
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:03

Yeah that was a bummer, did they ever figure out the cause? (Off Topic)

Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:07

He couldnt sleep cause his character was taking him over so much that it was keeping him awake.. Sleep medication went wrong.. &.. He died... Sad
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 2/11/2010, 00:08

I only heard he accidentally overdosed on a prescription drug.

Also, I don't think guys think they don't have emotions. We just don't see the point in talking about them. Is that so wrong?
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:08

Yeoza, what a way to go.... Shocked

AMEN EGGY! cheers

Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:11

No, thats not wrong.. But.. Not gonna lie, I know a lot of girls, who actually like a guy to talk about their feelings.. Cause honestly, thats one thing they can connect with them on.

Girls just do.. I dont know why.. But we just are more prone to just tell you how we feel at the moment. Cause if we dont, well.. Then you would never have a warning.. Haha. Razz
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 2/11/2010, 00:14

And I'm glad for the built-in warning signals in girls, but egad it gets annoying sometimes. Kombustion, promise me you'll never ask a guy "What are you thinking about?"
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:16

About the warning bit, I guess I agree... lol

Eh, Egg and I already know our futures include a cold basement somewhere, totally and utturly alone except for the other pathetic creatures we have taken in to give our lives some meaning. Right Egg? Razz

@Egg: Yes, NEVER.

Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:17

Annoying..? Do explain.. This information is more than a little bit helpful.. Haha.
& Haha.. Why cant I ask that? People ask me that all the time... "/
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/11/2010, 00:19

For girls it's okay. For guys our minds are our only sactuary, a place to escape to from the real world. It's private, between us, and occasionally a close brother or two. Wink

Executive Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/11/2010, 00:21

My mind is a little less than a sanctuary.. I have WAY too many thoughts up there to even consider it that.... So I guess you're kind of right.. At the same time.. Its a fair question.. I mean that'd be like, "Hey, where'd you get your shoes?" me answering & then asking you the same question & then you getting mad for asking.
Its a little weird..
Kombustion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next