Emotions

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Emotions

Post  0001 on 2/19/2010, 11:56

WOW..... No actually "it" was, or still is, a person. Anyways, yeah I agree with you guys. Especially about how girls percieve thenselves, to me every girls body is a piece of art, perfectly sculpted to be them. If we all just accepted what we had, then we'd be better off. Of course I'm not saying it's a bad thing to work out, and try and be healthy either. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/19/2010, 12:26

Why would it be bad to work out? There's no reason not too but to now eat cuz your "fat" that's completely different
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/19/2010, 12:48

Well I'm saying if you are SO comfortable with your self image, that you think it's okay to be obese, that's bad. Obesity kills, and we need to strive to be healthy. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/19/2010, 12:50

I know but when i say fat with quotation mark it mean that they're not fat in fact they are far from fat.... So All we need is balance really
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/19/2010, 17:17

Me I am fat and yes I still do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups each day and I take a 30 min walk everyday. But sometimes this is how one's body is. And I will lose weight.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/21/2010, 00:03

Haha, you guys do realize we are talkin' emotions, not fatness, right? Smile Razz

@ABL, Ohhhh, okay. I gotcha.

@Chopped, haha, yeah, great minds think alike, ya know? Wink

But going back to the topic.. Emotions...

Hmm.. Anger, its a weird emotion. I've noticed some people deal with anger in very.. Odd ways.. Me, I deal with anger by writing poems.. I deal with a lot by just writing or drawing. Some people.. Some people.. Not so much.

I remember one time after a match that this kid lost, he punched a concrete wall & broke his hand, preventing him from wrestling the rest of the season. I was wowed. I've never been that mad.. Ever.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/21/2010, 14:14

Still I am.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/21/2010, 14:31

We get it Crink, can we get back to the subject of the topic though? Thanks..
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/21/2010, 22:56

@Crinkle: Eh, you're one of the strongest people in terms of brute force that I know. Wink

Anger is a tough one. I try to not get angry, but when I do it's usually not at someone, but people in general. When that happens I get inspired and rant Christian virtue on here. Other then that I don't really get angry at specific people. I get fed up with them sometimes, but that's sorta different.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/21/2010, 22:59

Yeah, I get that in a way. I've been kind of doing that too recently.. Especially towards liars.. Oooh.. Lying bugs me more than anything... "/
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/21/2010, 23:03

That's good. You know one thing that I didn't really realize until my spiritual awakening, that lying is as bad or maybe even worse, then adultry to God, it's really big. Shocked As a Mando, we follow a code of honor, and one of the main points is your word. We hold a lot of meaning and strength to your word, and when one of us gives our word, we will go to all lengths to keep it. It's a big deal to us. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/21/2010, 23:09

EXACTLY. I really wish people didnt lie so much.. I mean, honestly, it makes things sooo much easier.. Sure, some things can be hard to say, but I'd rather hear the truth than a lie, ya know? Its a ginormous deal to me, honesty & such..
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/21/2010, 23:57

I agree completly, that's why I try to distance myself from those people who hold no honor to their word, since if you can't trust someone's word, what can you trust about them?

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/22/2010, 00:02

That is a GREAT point ABL. Smile
I agree with all of your statement.

Just thinking about the feeling of being lied to is an eery & really empty feeling....
Completely & utterly horrible. "/
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/22/2010, 00:12

Especially when it's something important, or that means a lot to you, and they brush it off like it's meaningless. It's like "Thanks for taking into consideration how I feel about it..." No one has done that to me for a long time though, and none of my brothers ever have, but it still stings.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/22/2010, 13:12

When i was younger I got angry very easily and would Break things... or try too... The biggest thing i broke was a window...

Now I like to either sprint or go sit down in my room and think for awhile
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/22/2010, 13:15

I've never got angry real easy unless I'm really fragile at the moment someone tries to anger me.

I havent broken anything while being mad.. I have put a hole through a piece of paper with my pen from writing so fast though.. Haha.

I usually just have to sit & think about why I'm mad, how to get over being mad, & what to do about being mad.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/22/2010, 13:30

Yeah, you've matured a lot James, despite what the other cousins say. Wink

I'm a fairly strong person, but that's one thing I always do is make sure to keep my body in check when I'm emotionally distraught, because I could cause some damage. Shocked

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/22/2010, 13:31

Such as... breaking a window? man that was an expensive window... believe me... I was like 9 and i had to pay for it
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/22/2010, 13:32

Exactly, emotional control. Losing that control is incrediby frightnening.
Even when you lose control because of happiness isnt a good thing.. Because then you lose sight of everything in front of you & you think you're invincible, when you really need to be prepared for anything that could come at you. I've learned that from experience.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/22/2010, 13:34

How?
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/22/2010, 13:35

It's called "Red Haze" and it's something we train against. Its when you just lose all control, and just let your hate and anger loose, therefore looking at the world through a red haze. It's not a cool emotional state, and it's dangerous. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 2/22/2010, 13:38

@James, How what?

@ABL, Hmm... Yes it can be very dangerous.. I've been around my brothers in a red haze one too many times.. Its scary to see..
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/22/2010, 13:40

Even scarier to experience. Shocked

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0010 on 2/22/2010, 13:41

How did you get to excited that it's bad for you?
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top