Socialized Healthcare

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Socialized Healthcare

Post  0001 on 2/23/2010, 18:50

Point taken Egg, although I'm not quite sure of that last one.... Razz

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/23/2010, 19:26

Communism would return wow.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/23/2010, 21:53

COMMUNISM IS NOT THAT GREAT A SYSTEM!?!?! Razz Besides, I thought you were Mongol, not Russian....? (Inside Joke) Laughing

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 2/24/2010, 21:25

How dare you challege me capitalist.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/24/2010, 23:49

Heh, good luck commi... Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/19/2010, 11:53

Health Care has turned into a beast, and it's very aggrivating. The concept of the idea was good one at the start, but ofcourse the government botched it all up to pieces. the Dems seem to want to want to make it the disaster that marks their brief tenure as the ruling party. The actual details of the Healthcare bill are absolutly impossible to ascertain because of the idiocy of our current government.

The fact that the Dems are trying to pass it by a slight of hand back door method that by-passes the voting process sits very uneasy with me, so does the fact that they are spending so much time and effort in trying to get the wreck to fly. These are warning flags. There is something or somethings in that bill, that if passed, will haunt us I'm sure of it. Democratic agenda has been flawed and corrupt fropm the start, and this healthcare bill needs to die and stay dead. You would think that after realizing after election day, that this government is not wjat it was cracked up to be, that we would relaize the warning signs of impending bad decisions. Apaprently not. The final decision on the end of this massive debacle will come this Sunday. Last I heard they still did not have enough support to get it to fly, hopefully it will stay that way. Putting the final nail in the coffin of the child that should never have been born in the first place....

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum