Good times with the buddys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good times with the buddys

Post  0010 on 12/30/2010, 23:39

This thread is for sharing favorite quotes, stories, and inside jokes with our buddys(mostly you guys... even thought I don't hang out with you guys lol only Ben and Brandon)

I'll start with... "No more babies*said in very high squeaky voice*" Laughing
The Cleric

D1 Standard
None

Free Agent

Back to top Go down

Re: Good times with the buddys

Post  80-0 on 12/31/2010, 16:12

One of my favorite personal memes is "bundle of joy".

A few years ago, while spending time with family around Christmas, I was playing Star Wars trivia with some cousins. One of the questions was as follows:

"What creature did Obi-wan Kenobi ride to bring a bundle of joy to the Skywalkers?"

And for some reason, "bundle of joy" had us cracking up. From that point on, every time we get together, there's always a "bundle of joy" joke/reference, and it always makes me laugh. It was renewed two days ago; I just got back from our Christmas get-together this afternoon. Laughing
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 1/3/2011, 19:46

Hahahahaha that is AWESOME 80-0! Razz Yes, let me enlighten James' comment with some context. So he was talking about singing and his octave range, so I said I could raise his range a few octaves by kneeing him in the right place. So he starts out in this high pitch squeaky voice "See you guys, off to the hospital" and then continued with "No more babies" with this HILARIOUS facial expression, oh man I nearly DIED laughing... Laughing

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top