Post your fav Christian music here

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Post your fav Christian music here

Post  Kombustion on 2/24/2010, 17:11

Yes! Someone who likes UnderOath! Very Happy

^Thats UnderOath. Smile This song is basically about how you should wait to have sex til after you're married. Except its a more hardcore version of it.

I also like the christian band Family Force 5, they are kind of upbeat & awesome. Smile

^Thats Family Force 5. Smile
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/24/2010, 23:39

FAMILY FORCE FIVE! Duuuude I LOVE those guys! Very Happy

And sweet, abstinance FTW! Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0027 on 2/25/2010, 19:57

Honestly i do not like family force five at ALL! They are ridicilous. I love the classic crime everyone should listen to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Joint Chief of Staff

Director
Sector 2

Civilian Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 2/25/2010, 22:17

Family Force 5 is just fun, which is why I like them. And yeah, The Classic Crime is pure awesomeness. Wink

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/2/2010, 23:39

I <3 Britt Nicole, especially her new song Walk On Water, it's just makes me feel good. Very Happy

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 07:23

Wow. She has a beautiful voice. Smile I wish I could sing like that.

The song is really beautiful too. Definitely has that make ya feel good vibe. Smile
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 12:31

Yes, her music is sooo amazing, I love it soooo much! (Fanboy, I know... Razz ) I wish we had someone who could sing like that, we have no female vocalist in our band, and prolly need one badly. Laughing

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 17:52

I can sing kinda.. Its funny because I sing in the shower.. & one time I got out got dressed & my brother ran up to me... & said, "I just heard the next American Idol." Lol. He cracks me up. I'm not that great.
I love the feeling I get when I sing in church amongst other people though.. Its great.

This song, I just recently found, is pretty powerful. Smile Its "Take Me In" by Kutless. I love Kutless' music. Its pretty much amazing.

I also enjoy this song... It keeps me up when I'm down. Smile
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 18:22

OH.........MY.........GOSH! I SOOOOOOO LOVE KUTLESS! WHAT FAITH CAN DO IS LIKE MY MOST FAVORITE SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Very Happy cheers

Kutless is pure win with winsauce, and winegtables on the side, and they're from Oregon too. Wink Well perhaps if you come to a meeting, you could try singing with us during Band practice (which is always after the meetings). Our lead can sing, so can some of our other guys, me......not so sure. Laughing

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 18:24

Haha, winsauce... LOL. Laughing But yes, What Faith Can Do is AMAZING. Smile
But yeah, I shall have to try that. I hope I can make it to this next meeting. It sounds like a blast.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 18:30

They are a lot of fun, the guys are crazy, but in a good way. (Crazy is a prerequisite for this group btw) Razz

You know it's funny, I listen to Air 1 (90.3/90.7 FM around here) and it seems that whatever mood I'm in, the perfect song always comes on at the perfect time. And you know what? They have this deal where you can call in and talk to the DJs, it turns out that I'm not the only one that it happens to. Thanks God, for having our backs. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 18:37

Haha, I actually have yet to listen to Air1.. I shall have to tune in sometime. Smile
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 18:46

IT IS AMAZING! The best radio station EVER! It has literally saved lives, and marriages. This one girl even ditched her plan to commit suicide because she found God through listening to Air 1. Plus they do a charity a month deal, and one time raised enough money in one month, to build 6 church/orphanages in India. Shocked It is an amazing ministry, and far better then anything secular. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 18:51

Thats awesome! I will definitely have to tune in sometime. Very Happy
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 18:56

Totally, all this music and the artists that made it, I became familiar with through Air 1. Sepaking of which, there's some mroe stuff I want to show you guys, but the parental controls on here doesn't like youtube... Sad (stupid loaner comp...)

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 19:00

Hahahaha. Parental controls... I laugh at you. Razz
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 19:07

I so shoulda been expecting that. Razz It's my mom's comp that we used for programing the robots for FLL. Well after we had some problems with the team members altering some settings, she smacked thes parental controls on this account. Then my comp died, and I am forced to use this comp and this account until I either get my own account, or better yet purchase my new laptop. Very Happy

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/7/2010, 19:08

I recommend getting the new laptop. Haha.
I need a new one desperately.. The one I have is crap. Lol.
Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/7/2010, 19:12

I'm working on it, no worries. Wink

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 3/8/2010, 22:01

What's wrong with the old computer it should still work. Our computer still works well.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/8/2010, 23:21

Actually those comps in the office work quite well, but seeing as they are ancient and desktops, won't work for school. Laughing

Anyways, Relient K is like MY band, their music applies to me so much it's crazy. Here's one of my favorite songs, partially because I so wished all through HS that it would happen to me, alas it did not. Sad Oh well, here's the song: Very Happy

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Kombustion on 3/10/2010, 19:45

OH MY WORD!!!!!! Surprised
ABL! I've had that song stuck in my head for like 3 days! Very Happy
We're actually having a Sadie Hawkins Dance this saturday. Smile I'm excited even though I am dateless.. Haha.

I love Relient K though. Smile One of my favorite songs by them being this one.....

Kombustion

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 3/11/2010, 18:45

Dateless dance, bummer. Neutral One of the many reasons why I never went to any of those. Laughing OH! I love that song!!!!!!! cheers

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0027 on 3/30/2010, 17:13

Somebody else needs to listen to "To plant a seed" by We Came as Romans so somebody can relate to how awesome hard music is!!
Joint Chief of Staff

Director
Sector 2

Civilian Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  0027 on 3/30/2010, 17:15

Oh and Stitches by Haste the Day. Haste the Day is da best!

Joint Chief of Staff

Director
Sector 2

Civilian Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top