Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battlefield 3

Post  0001 on 10/26/2011, 21:05

Soooo, what do you guys think of the game? The promos looked pretty epic, especially the graphics and gameplay.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3

Post  80-0 on 10/27/2011, 12:24

I can't wait. Battlefield 2 and MW2 are both fun, but MW3 doesn't look like it has anything new, short of new weapon animations and so forth. Battlefield 3, however, looks like it took the best elements of both games and combined them. I hope the single player isn't just them phoning it in because they're too focused on multiplayer (as it was in Battlefield 2, in my opinion).
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 10/27/2011, 13:11

I don't have the game, but a friend does and he said that single player is really cool, but that multiplayer is really where it's at.

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 10/27/2011, 18:12

Battlefield 2's single player was very bad. The multiplayer was much, much better. The balances were well done and everything.
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 11/1/2011, 10:25

Well hopefully on this version the single and multiplayer will be equally as good.

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum