The Birthday Thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Birthday Thread

Post  Sgt Angry Egg on 4/7/2010, 17:40

Ha! I completely forgot we have a birthday thread!
Sgt Angry Egg
The Voice of Reason

A6 Standard
Sector 2

SED

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 4/8/2010, 14:58

Hahahaha indeed we do! Razz

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 5/12/2010, 12:10

It's 80-0's 16 Birthday today!!!!!

"Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them." -Ephesians 4:29, NLT
Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 5/12/2010, 15:16

So I had a fun day of playing some delightful Modern Warfare 2, watching my brother play the delightfully creepy Batman: Arkham Asylum, eating delightful pizza, opening delightful presents, and all in all having a delightful day.

How was your day? Razz
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedi Joe on 5/12/2010, 16:21

Happy b-day, 80-0!
Jedi Joe
Skyologist

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 5/12/2010, 22:32

Hahaha only you 80-0. Razz I'm glad your day was postively delightful. Laughing

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 5/14/2010, 20:05

But the day before, I kicked down a door. I think I'm shaping up to be a great CAA field operative. Razz
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 5/16/2010, 15:57

NICE! I'm sure there is a story here yes? Or did you just randomely decide to start kicking in doors as an overly epic way to enter a room? Razz

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  80-0 on 5/20/2010, 15:05

Oh yes, it was epic, but it was not random.

It was at a Scout meeting. I'm one of the assistant senior patrol leaders, and the senior patrol leader told me to go help out one of the patrols do their planning for an upcoming trip. Naturally when I find them, they're in a clearing behind the main building (an old carriage house) throwing rocks and pebbles at each other and getting nothing done. As such I told them to go elsewhere... they decide to go down to the door to the basement, which is on a decline in the ground surface (where the carriages once were parked), and they start to go inside. As they start going in, I look inside and see there are already two patrols making havoc and getting nothing done, making a mess... so I tell the patrol members still outside to STAY outside, and I go in after the others. Now I have to eject the four-five guys that are inside, so I am literally wading through a sea of children, but I get them out. Then it occurs to me that nothing is getting done inside, and perhaps I should help them. When I turn around to face the patrol I was assigned to, I see half of them are gone, and they've went BACK inside. So as I'm turning around and looking inside, I see the guys from the patrol I was sent to work with standing inside, giving me evil looks, and slamming the door in my face and locking it.

Now there were a lot of things going on earlier in that meeting, such as one of the kids in skinny jeans and a hoody jumping on me and flailing his arms at me whilst thus suspended because I attempted to take away the deflated volleyball with which he was pegging people in the head, that were getting me increasingly annoyed. And a typical meeting always ends up with some random kid doing something annoying to me, but I (not to brag, but it's true) take it silently and let the other SPLs yell at the kids. Razz

However this time I have HAD IT, so I briskly walk up to the door and slam my knee into it. The door flies open, everyone inside looks up in amazement, I look down and see the doorjamb lying on the ground, the screws still attached to it, ripped cleanly out of the wall to which it was attached.

Then of course the Scoutmaster comes over, I tell him what I did, he sorta looks around and says "Well, you all know better than this." with a bit of a glint in his eye (good man).

So that's how I breached a door.

Would I do it again? Yes, but not in a Scout meeting. Razz
80-0

None
None

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 5/23/2010, 23:03

HAHAHAHA That was not only totally awesome, but totally epic as well! Good show my good man! I wish I could have been there to see that, that was fantastic!!! Very Happy cheers

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 4/26/2011, 09:11

Happy Birthday Cpt. Crinkle!!!! Very Happy

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cpt. Crinkle on 4/26/2011, 15:38

Ummm Hello I'm a secret agent.

Cpt. Crinkle
Shot First

A6 Standard
Sector 2

USO

Back to top Go down

Post  0001 on 4/26/2011, 20:18

Hahahaha!

Executive Director

Executive Director
Sector 2

Central Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top